Sunday 26 August 2012

Message behind

The last day before the beginning of my Hari Raya break, my lecturer of media appreciation has shown us a movie which named 'Baraka'. Basically this movie is talking about the different types of human life on earth,for example,they talk about the religion,the way they live,how do they survive. The beginning of this movie shows the living style of native people on earth, and it continue with the religion and soon with the modern life of every human.


I remembered when the movie shown a thousand of skeleton, and also all the human skull grouping together in a room, what came into my mind is, the massacre of Pol Pot, the prime minister of Cambodia, during the 70s, Prime Minister Pol Pot has killed more than 2 million of Cambodian who doesn't support him, so that he can secure his power. From this scene I understand that human can be extremely brutal when comes to greediness.

This movie has a lot of meaning behind and I think its not enough for just watching it once, we should watch more so that we can understand better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment