Monday 3 September 2012

Think before you speak!

Morning! and it's Monday! What a day for me and I got a lecture on 10am and by 9.30am I'm fully prepared for the lecture, so I decided to find my friends since he came to school early too.

I met him at starbucks and I realized that one of his friends were there too, a young smart guy with a handsome look, he is from Catholic High School,school which is famous for discipline problem, so I sat down and we have a chat to each other, I was talking about whats happening on 30/08/2012,a rally for Janji Bersih organized by Pak Samad Said, I was totally suprised and felt pissed by the way he talk about the rally during that day, he said he heard that there are people who made a flag which is mixed up with Indonesia national flag and Malaysian Jalur Gemilang flag, and he said that this will be the flag which will be the new flag which imposed by the opposition party of Malaysia if they take over control of Malaysia, I was like 'what, you kidding me?!' yup, I saw the photo of the 'national flag' but have you ever check the main purpose of Janji Bersih? Our election used to be dirty so that is why we need Bersih! We love our country so thats why we need Bersih and do you think we wanted to change the flag?use your brain before you talk kids! Obviously those people must be a people who tried to mess everything up during the rally, who did that?who ordered them to do so?who else will do that?I believe you know the answer, and yet he criticized the Bersih rally for the past few years, he said that these people are trying to mess up the country and create riot in Malaysia, obviously he know nothing about Bersih, and when I asked him did you went to Bersih rally?he said no, I asked where do all this news came from? he said by someone, he also said that he never read newspaper and online news, obviously, he is a kids with 0 knowledge about Bersih!

He said that Pakatan Rakyat is not a good party, because he said that they have no experience about ruling the country, hey man! do you think Barisan National is fully experienced when he took over the country after Merdeka in 1957? We might not know how good is Pakatan Rakyat but we know how freaking bad the Barisan National is! he said Lynas is good because Lynas will help to improve the economy of Malaysia, I was like 'WTF'?! do you think there is any other country which is rich because of putting a dangerous rare earth material factory which contained a lot of RADIATION in their own country?! Even the people in Kuantan don't even wanted Lynas to be build in their area, so if you support Lynas, for godness sake! Move your house beside Lynas factory lah! So my conclusion, don't simply speak without finding the sources of the news, find the news by yourself and get to know about it!

One thing to clarify, I am not speaking on behalf of the opposition (Pakatan Rakyat) and not even (Barisan National), all this will be my opinion on whats happening on me this morning when I have a talk with a person which I've just know him this morning. I am a middle person in politics and what I can say now is, my country need a change! we might not know what will happen if Pakatan Rakyat took control in Malaysia but we know that 55 years of BN ruling since merdeka is enough! enough of spoiling my country! we people can give BN for 55 years then why not for PR? just 5 years the maximum and you can change if you don't like it. Just remember to vote if you are above 21 years old. Hope I will not get caught by the police under Section 114A.

No comments:

Post a Comment