Wednesday 24 October 2012

When is the 13th election?

When is the election?! A very common question which I believe all the Malaysian are asking nowadays,after the politic tsunami for 12th general election which was held on 8th of March 2008, I believed that a lots of people can't wait for the upcoming election, as we all know, our beloved country, Malaysia, are under control by Barisan National government, there are people who hated them so much but there are people who supported them too! well, I'm not here to talk about which party to support, I'm not a politician!so which party do I support?hahaha~! I'm always on the Ubah side,if you get what I mean.

So yeah when is the election?! for what I know, as a democracy country, the election will always held once every 4 year, or 5 yeas, for America, it is held once every 4 years under their constitution,frankly speaking,I don't understand why my country do have an election which it can be held either 4 or 5 years, and why only the PM have the power to announce the date of an election?why not the people?!we are the boss ok?! why like that? Sad to say I don't took sejarah instead I took History, but I understand that under a democracy country, there should be an exact year for how long can a  government take in charge of the country and when it reached a certain year the parliament should be dismiss, this should be the way!and our country never practiced that. Sigh...........................

From rumors since 2011, the press especially mainstream media keep saying that the election will be held the end of the year of 2011, they even said that '2011' is a very good number for Najib so election may be held during that time. WTH?! since when a lucky number of a person can be determine the exact year or date of the election? I have to say that our constitution have to be change asap!don't change all, change the one which is necessary or needed. So......from 2011 November,until rumors from 2012 June, September, and until now! so when is it? no one knows, maybe Najib? or.........his wife! Rosmah Mansor! well, few of my friends are asking me when is the election?I am sorry because I also don't know lah! HAHA! well, for the information I got, the latest will have to be March 2013, that will be the day that the election must be held on! if not ah~if Najib delay it again ah~I don't know what will happen oh~so for those who can't wait to vote, this is the time! for those who wanted to vote, go and register yourself as a voter! for those who doesn't care at all, don't regret when anything happen to our beloved country, Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment