Monday 24 September 2012

Genre

Everyone has their own genre and so do I, there are many types of genre in music, for example, Jazz, pop, rock, hip-hop, rap and others. For my genre in music, I love music that can made me felt energetic, for example, rock music, one of my favourite song was Numb which is sing by Linkin Park. This song can made me feel warm and felt energetic to do something that I can't really do at all, and I gain my confident after listening to this song.

My genre in movie is Hachiko: A Dog's Story, this movie is the only movie which touched my heart deeply and I nearly cried after watching this movie, this movie has teaches me how to treat our pets nicely, and this movie also tell us that animal also have their sense of humor, and from this movie I've understand that my life isn't that bad actually, it overcomes the problem that I had in my current life, it made my mind peace, and full of happiness.

And of course, I have my favourite type of my books, be frank I seldom read much books and I only read the book which is interesting to me, the book that I enjoy the most is. 'You are an apple of my eyes'. I apologize to my lecturer because this book was written in chinese language, but I have to say that this book is the book which talking about the life that I had when I was still in secondary school, and this book brings memories to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment