Monday 24 September 2012

Semiotics

This time we learned about semiotics! and as usual, it is all about thinking! and I understand that words can even made us to think deeply about!

From what I can understand that a words has different types of meaning, when people heard about the words, what comes into their mind may be as different as what I am thinking about, for example, football, when comes to this words, the first thing which came into my mind is, Barclays Premier League! just because I'm a football hooligans, but for my other friends, what they may think about is world cup, because during that time only a lot of his friends will started to talk about football, and when this words came to a girls, I believe that most of them may think that it is just a types of sports and that's all, why a words football may have so many meanings to us especially guys? this is because football is worldwide well known words, people may think differently after hearing the words football, same goes to other words, there is no any other words that has the exact meaning that we can think about.


So what it can means to us when this picture came to you? people may think that it is political person, and it can be a person?or a man who went into jail in 1998. For me, I would have said that this person may can be the person who might change the current situation of my beloved country, as a lot of people know, he is the leader of an opposition party of Malaysia and he also the president of PKR party.

And basically a words can mean many things to us, feel free to think more when you encounter something, and trust me, it worth a lots!and you will gain more knowledge by doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment