Saturday 10 November 2012

About 1 Citizen






Saturday morning, today I came for an extra class to attend a class name '1 Citizen', I believe many people may ask what is this class about?when they hear about '1', many people thought that it is all about government classes, well, I can tell you that it's not at all!

1 Citizen is a program which is sponsored and supported by the government of Malaysia, it is a program which teaches us about the things that may happen during the usage of the internet, what is the do and don't while surfing the internet, the responsibility while surfing the internet, at the beginning I thought that this class may be boring so I didn't really care much about it but after my lecturer, which is Ms Hema, teached us with confident. I found out that this program is quite interesting actually. Mainly this program teaches us the rule of the internet and I just realized that there are so many bad things may happen if we are not smart and careful enough while using the internet.

This program consist of 8 modules, which is e-Enterprise, e-Care, e-Access, e-Literate, e-Accountability, e-Rule, e-Safety, e-Interaction and Collaboration, basically all this module that I've learn its all about the things that we should be careful while surfing the internet, for example, you are not supposed to put our personal information into the internet because cyber crime may happen after doing so, they can use your personal information to do something illegal such as, robbing your house with the address, cheat your money by using all those tricks, my lecture also teaches us a lot of other stuff that I found that it is quite interesting. 

For my conclusion, it you didn't get the chance to join this program, I can only let you all know how it is going to looks like through my blog, and of course, get the chance to join this program so that you will learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment