Friday 23 November 2012

Top Gear!!

This time it's all about magazine, frankly speaking, it's not really my favorite because I seldom read magazine in my current life and in the past too, but if people ask me about magazine such as 'Play Boy', all those adults stuff definitely I will know it. But there is one magazine that I enjoy reading the most, which is................Top Gear! My favorite magazine when I started my secondary school life.

I started to read Top Gear magazine when I was in my secondary school, I remembered I was influenced by a car fanatics, who loves car crazily and he always read that magazine whenever he have any free time and even during school time he will always hide a few top gear magazine in his bag and he will read it when he got nothing to do. At the beginning I don't really read those kind of magazine, but sooner and after, I started to love that magazine, mainly is because when he read the magazine, he will always talk to me about how good the car is, how fast the car can go or what so ever, and this is how I started to love Top Gear magazine. At first I always borrowed the magazine from him to read but later after he graduated from high school, I also realized he is the only Top Gear fanatic who always read the magazine monthly when the new episode of magazine release in Malaysia. So at last I decided to buy it myself,and I also found that that magazine cost a lot for me, a Top Gear cost me RM 15! at first I don't feel like buying it but at last I do still continue to buy it because I think that it is worth by spending money to buy magazine to get more knowledge about
the car in the world.

Basically Top Gear magazine is all about the information of the cars in the world, they will do research about the current newest car,to compare the price of the car, the specification of the car and so on, for my favorite part is, when they gathered a few super cars such as a Lamborghini and a Bugatti and others, to compare which car can drive more faster, by reading Top Gear I got a lot of information about all the cars in the world, it is fun knowing something like this when not most of my friends know about it, Top Gear always publish the price list which is at the last few pages of the magazine, this is what get me excited the most, by comparing a price of this car to another type of car, especially when my friends is beside me, we discuss about how good and how bad the car is. But I have admitted that Top Gear isn't a kind of realistic for most of the people in Malaysia, because most of the car they put is all those expensive car in Europe, which the price is very expensive! which not all the people can afford to buy it.

I do still have to conclude that this magazine is still my favorite magazine, and I sincerely ho[e that I will get the chance to buy those car which is shown in the magazine. 






No comments:

Post a Comment